Scheduling Rules & No Show Policy
You may sign up for the whole year, weekly, or monthly.
- SATURDAY: The schedule is locked down each Saturday at NOON for the following Wednesday golf day. So be sure to sign up BEFORE NOON ON SATURDAY each week, regardless of the reason.
- SUNDAY: The schedule is created for the coming Wednesday.
If you sign up and do not play it is considered a “NO SHOW”.
NO SHOW POLICY
Because we wish to take the “judgmental decision” out of the loop for us, the policy reads, “We realize that life happens and we want to recognize that there are situations when an emergency will occur. Therefore, after the third “NO SHOW” the penalty is given.
NO SHOW CONSEQUENCES
- THREE NO SHOWS – Suspended from being placed on the schedule for two weeks.
- FOUR OR MORE – Banquet is no longer free. (charge could be $50 or more)
- Eight (8) PLAY times needed to go to the banquet for FREE.
TENTATIVE INCLEMENT WEATHER PHILOSOPHY
Often it is raining in parts of South Jersey and the sun is shinning at Indian Spring.
Weather reports are often unreliable or totally wrong.
If the weather is fine but rain is pending, you should come to the course and play. If while you are playing, it starts to rain, you may make your own decision whether to continue to play or not. You will receive credit for coming regardless of your decision because you did play.
The course management and/or your officers will make the decision to cancel. The cancellation will be announced via email and/or info will be stated in red banner on front page of website, regarding our decision. It is your responsibility to check either email or the website for the decision.