Registration and login to this site is limited to current members of the Ladies Straight Shooters Nine Hole League. Past members click the “Login” button, new members click the “Register” button at the top of this page to get started.
- To begin – Visit website: ladiesstraightshooters.com
- Click “Registration” button at the top of the page.
- Read terms and click “I agree to these terms”
- Complete the required information. Click “submit”
- Write down your username and password you created, as you will need it later.
- Leave Language and Time zone with their defaults.
- Confirmation of Registration: Enter the city where the golf league is located. This is to let the system know you are a real person behind a keyboard.
- A screen will appear showing your account has been created. Nancy will receive an email of your registration and once approved you will receive a notification email and you will be able to login.
Golfer’s App (link in menu along top right of screen)
- The first time you login, log out and login again.
- A new menu will appear at the top of the screen. Click “Golfer’s App”
- This is where you will enter or update your personal contact information and tee time schedule.
Golf League Forum (link in menu along top right of screen)
- This view shows the Website Forum Index listing two forums:
- “General Information and Documents” This is a detailed explanation of instructions for: Registration, Golfer’s App, and The Golf League Forum Overviews.
- “Time and Tee Assignments” This will take you to the Wednesday Schedule and other important information.